1. Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience.
2. Minimum of 5 years prior clinical industry experience (Clinical related experience such as PM, CRA, CTA is a plus)
3. Extensive knowledge of GCP, ICH, 21 CFR part 11 guidance and strong organizational skills
4. Previous experience of hosting/supporting inspection or audit is required
5. Demonstrate ability to proactively and independently assess the compliance of clinical research activities per standards of GCP
6. Capability of working in an international environment across regions, countries, and time zones.
7. A good communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince and persuade.
8. Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 10%)
9. Previous experience in people management is a plus
10. 任职地点：Shanghai or Beijing